Today I experimented with a few ingredients and made these super simple coconut date balls. Literally, 4 ingredients. Read below to see how I made these bad boys.
- 8 dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Pulse almonds in food processor for 30 seconds or until mostly ground.
- Add in dates, most of the coconut flakes (leave some for topping), and coconut oil. Pulse for 1 minute or until no large chunks are remaining.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop mixture and roll with your hands.
- Roll the ball into coconut flakes to provide cute topping.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes for firmness (or freeze for 15 if you’re impatient like me).